Have you ever thought about the history of a deck of playing cards? The known record goes back to the Far East, but many believe the game originated in much earlier cultures located in North Africa and the Middle East. These cultures had an incredible understanding of the natural precession of the stars and planets from our vantage point. There is an ongoing debate between Scholars regarding the long-standing history of the roots of the Egyptian culture. Recent evidence from Gobekli Tepe and newly examined Egyptian sites suggest a culture much older studied the precession of the equinoxes. Astronomers call it the lunisolar precession. It is roughly a 26,000 year cycle. Over the years, playing cards have transformed to match the cultural values of the region. You see the uniqueness in the suits and face cards, but let us review this marvelous game’s universal themes.
- If you add 1 for the Joker, with an Ace as 1, Jack is 11, Queen is 12, and King as 13, the cards add up to 365.
- The 52 cards in a deck match the 52 weeks in a year.
- There are 13 cards in each suit. In a lunar year, the moon travels around the earth 13 times.
- The four suits correspond to the 4 seasons.
- There are 13 weeks and a season.
- The 12 face cards correspond to the 12 months of the Gregorian Calendar, 12 Zodiac signs, and the 12 animals in the cycles of the Chinese calendar.
- There are 12 hours in each day and night.
LIFT EMOTION has a new twist on the most majestic game in history. It’s time to update the suits to embrace the new digital revolution. Emoticons universally transverse all parts of the globe and are distinctively woven into the fabric of artificial intelligence. We believe it is time to adjust the Western European heart, spade, club, and diamond. The emoticon suits are joy, fear, sadness and anger. These 4 core emotions are uniquely identifiable on the human face. Also, these 4 emotions are the only 4 recognizable by artificial intelligence. Incorporating emotion in the form of emoticons into a globally universal game based on numbers could have a tremendous impact for humanity and the digital world we all embrace. We believe playing cards with emotion is just a fantastic way to increase the engagement and entertainment of the most significant game humanity has ever known. We encourage you to put down the screen and play a rebooted version of a game conceivably played for thousands of years. Step back in the realm of reality with your family and friends. It’s time to deal with emotion!